Cinecitta Holding going private
Handover will take effect Monday
VENICE -- Cinecitta Holding, the parent company of Italy's storied Cinecitta Studios, is becoming more private.
With the creation of the Italian Entertainment Group -- backed by film producer Aurelio De Laurentiis, fashion magnate Diego Della Valle, banker Luigi Abete and the Haggiag family, prominent Roman financiers -- effective control of the company will pass into private hands Monday.
It is not clear what impact the change will have on the way Cinecitta Holding is run.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR