Cinedigm's Chris McGurk and Paramount's Frederick Huntsberry to Speak at the 2012 Locations Show
Presented by the Association of Film Commissioners, the event takes place June 15-16 in Los Angeles.
Cinedigm Digital Cinema CEO and chairman Chris McGurk, Paramount Pictures chief operating officer Frederick Huntsberry and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo producer Cean Chaffin are among the feature speakers that will take part in the 2012 Locations Show.
Presented by the Association of Film Commissioners International, the show will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center during the opening weekend of the Los Angeles Film Festival on June 15 and June 16.
More than 200 exhibitors from 40 countries are expected. The schedule includes more than 15 panel discussions and workshops, organized in association with industry groups including the DGA, the MPAA, the Locations Managers Guild of America, the Association of Independent Commercial Producers and the International Documentary Association, among others.
The speakers on tap also will include producers Howard Barish, Paul Garnesand Vincent Grashaw,Middle of Nowhere director Ava DuVernay, Bellflower director Evan Glodell, production designer John Myhre, visual effects supervisorJay Redd; and location manager Dow Griffith, among others. A full list of keynote speakers and panels is available here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR