Cinedigm Taps Rob Springer as Senior VP of Cinedigm Digital Media Software
His new position is part of organizational changes that also include the promotions for Susan Wells and Pamela Kelly.
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. has tapped Rob Springer to join the company's software division as senior vice president and product manager of distributor solutions.
The changes announced Tuesday by Jim Miller, the president of Cinedigm's Software Group, are a part of the company's new product development strategy, an effort to improve response to clients and introduce web-based technologies.
"The theatrical industries have experienced significant change over the past few years, and Cinedigm Software is positioned and committed to providing the solutions that will move the industry forward," Miller said.
Miller also announced the promotion of Susan Wells to senior vice president and product manager of exhibitor solutions and Pamela Kelly to senior vice president and product manager of content and new initiatives.
Formerly the senior vice president of sales operations at Overture Films, Springer will work to expand software solutions from Cinedigm, a leader in digital cinema.
Wells, a former executive at Paramount Pictures and Disney Channel, will guide Cinedigm's product line.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR