CineEurope Adds Ethan Hawke Horror Film 'Sinister' to Indie Lineup
The cinema trade show will also screen Spanish 3D animation movie "The Adventures of Tadeo Jones."
COLOGNE, Germany - Sinister, Scott Derrickson's found-footage horror thriller starring Ethan Hawke, will screen for an audience of Europe's top exhibitors at the CineEurope trade fair, which runs June 18-21 in Barcelona, Spain.
U.K. distributor Momentum Pictures, which is bowing Sinister in late August, will host the CineEurope screening on Monday, June 18.
Also added to the CineEurope lineup has been the Spanish 3D animated feature The Adventures of Tadeo Jones in 3D (aka Tad, The Lost Explorer), which Paramount Pictures Spain will unspool for attendees. Paramount will release the family feature, directed by first-timer Enrique Gato, in Spain this September.
The two titles are part of a new independent sidebar at CineEurope, which until now has focused solely on the upcoming lineups of the Hollywood studios.
Other indie titles that will screen at CineEurope this year include Lionsgate International's Step Up: Revolution in 3D and this year's Cannes Film Festival winner Amour, from France's Les Films du Losange.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR