CineEurope to Move from Amsterdam to Barcelona in 2012
European exhibitors conference has been held in Amsterdam for the past 15 years.
COLOGNE, Germany – CineEurope will say "vaarwe"l to Amsterdam and "¡Hola" to Barcelona as Europe’s leading theatrical exhibitor trade fair moves from the Netherlands to Spain for its 2012 edition.
CineEurope 2012 will be held at Barcelona’s international convention center June 18-21. Formerly known as Cine Expo, the trade fair has been stationed in Amsterdam for the past 15 years. Barcelona had been lobbying for the move for some time.
CineEurope is produced by Prometheus Global Media, the owner of The Hollywood Reporter. James Cameron, Ridley Scott, Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace were Among the VIPs that attended this year's conference.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'