Cineflix Hires Lisa Levenson To Launch Los Angeles Arm
The veteran reality TV showrunner will bring Cineflix formats to Hollywood to be developed with local talent and partners.
TORONTO -- Cineflix Media has hired veteran reality TV producer Lisa Levenson to launch a Los Angeles office for the Canadian producer and distributor.
Levenson, whose credits include The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, will serve as executive vp of programming, pulling together the varied international production strands of Cineflix, and bringing Hollywood talent and partners into the mix.
“My goal is to bring all of the fantastic global formats that they have access to, and bring it out to Los Angeles, using my connections,” she explained.
“Lisa is a creative force to be reckoned with and is an exciting addition to our senior programming team,” said Simon Lloyd, CEO of programming for Cineflix.
“We have already had considerable success on the East Coast with an extensive slate of returning series from our Toronto and New York offices. We look forward to Lisa building on that success and creating a string of cable and network hit shows out of LA," he added.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR