Cineflix to produce 'Instant Cash' game show
ATM users answer questions to receive cash
TORONTO -- Canadian indie producer Cineflix is to produce a format game show for the international market where bank ATM users answer questions for hard cash.
“Instant Cash” will see contestants place their cash card into an ATM before they are asked to undertake challenges to win money.
The format game will be executive produced by Guy Freeman and is to air locally on Canadian cable channel TVTropolis,
Cineflix has started casting for contestants in Toronto as it goes into production on the Canadian version.
Cineflix CEO Simon Lloyd said the game show, mixing hidden camera, quiz show and stunt TV elements, aims to become a global format.
“It’s scalable, affordable and can be adapted to any territory. We are already in talks with broadcasters in numerous territories about rolling out the show worldwide,” Lloyd said.
Cineflix, best known for its “American Pickers” series on History, will be
rolling out more formatted entertainment shows beyond “Instant Cash” in the
Cineflix International will distribute the series internationally.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jena Malone Serenades Us For The Shoe's 'I'm Okay' Album - Listen Now!
- Ian Somerhalder Reunites with Maggie Grace & 'Lost' Cast at PaleyFest 2014!
- Dwyane Wade Helps Hold Up Fiance Gabrielle Union's Gown While Attending 'Call of the Game' Dinner
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian is the 'Hottest Coach Ever'!