Cineflix Rights Signs First-Look Deal With October Films
The London-based distribution arm of the Canadian media group will handle new programming from the U.K. indie production banner over the next two years.
TORONTO - Indie distributor Cineflix Rights has inked an exclusive first-look deal with U.K. indie production banner October Films.
The agreement gives the London-based distribution arm of Cineflex Media the worldwide rights for new programming from October over the next two years.
The British firm is best known for TV documentary fare like World War II from Space for History Channel, You Have Been Warned for Discovery Channel and Letting Go for the BBC.
The distribution deal was negotiated by Cineflix Rights senior vp of acquisitions Noel Hedges, and adds October to major suppliers like Impossible Pictures, Windfall Films and LMNO Productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game