Cineflix Rights Signs First-Look Deal With October Films
The London-based distribution arm of the Canadian media group will handle new programming from the U.K. indie production banner over the next two years.
TORONTO - Indie distributor Cineflix Rights has inked an exclusive first-look deal with U.K. indie production banner October Films.
The agreement gives the London-based distribution arm of Cineflex Media the worldwide rights for new programming from October over the next two years.
The British firm is best known for TV documentary fare like World War II from Space for History Channel, You Have Been Warned for Discovery Channel and Letting Go for the BBC.
The distribution deal was negotiated by Cineflix Rights senior vp of acquisitions Noel Hedges, and adds October to major suppliers like Impossible Pictures, Windfall Films and LMNO Productions.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!