Cinema Audio Society plans 'Winners' forum
Award recipients will be featured at Saturday's free event
The Cinema Audio Society will hold a "Meet the Winners" forum, featuring the winners of its recent 45th annual CAS Awards for best sound mixing, at 2 p.m. Saturday at USC's Norris Cinema Theatre.
The free event, which is open to the public, will include Resul Pookutty, Ian Tapp and Richard Pryke of "Slumdog Millionaire"; Michael Minkler and Bob Beemer of "John Adams"; Bob Bronow of "Deadliest Catch"; and Kerry Brown and Kevin Dippold of "Smashing Pumpkins: If All Goes Wrong."
"This forum is part of the mission of the Cinema Audio Society to educate and inform the general public and the motion picture and television industry through the exchange of ideas, methods and information, " CAS president Edward L. Moskowitz said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche