CinemaCon 2012 Set for April 23-26 in Las Vegas
The National Association of Theater Owners is the host of the annual convention.
CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theater Owners, will run April 23-26 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The show, previously known as ShoWest, is now run entirely by NATO. The first CinemaCon was held last year.
"Without a doubt, the success we acheived in year one exceeded our expectations and we have our friends in distribution and exhibition to thank. The support CinemaCon received in our inaugural year was simply amazing. But now it's onto year two and we need to raise the bar even higher--a challenge we embrace wholeheartedly," CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser said.
The Coca-Cola Company will be the show's official presenting sponsor for the second straight year, while the International Cinema Technology Association and National Association of Concessionaires are trade show partners.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR