CinemaCon Movie Convention Sets 2013 Dates
The annual convention of theater owners will once again be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas from April 15-18.
The National Association of Theater Owners has announced that CinemaCon 2013 will run April 15-18.
The convention -- a gathering place for exhibitors and Hollywood studios eager to plug their summer slates -- will once again be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
NATO took over operation of the annual convention of theater owners two years ago.
“Now entering our third year, we are excited with what this year’s convention will bring and accept the challenge to make CinemaCon even better,” said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser.
The Coca-Cola Company is returning as official presenting sponsor of CinemaCon. Tradeshow partners are the International Cinema Technology Association (ICTA) and National Association of Concessionaires (NAC).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws