Cinemark Attendance, Financials Decline in Fourth Quarter
5:21 AM PST 2/24/2011 by Georg Szalai
The movie theater operator for the first time crossed the $2 billion revenue mark for the full year though and reported a 2.7% uptick in quarterly concession revenue per patron.
NEW YORK – Movie theater operator Cinemark Holdings on Thursday reported a lower fourth-quarter profit amid a slight revenue decline and higher interest expense.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile