Cinemax Adds Four to Comedy 'Chemistry' (Exclusive)
Ragan Brooks, Eric Pierpoint, Jeremy Kent Jackson and Asante Jones join the cast of the late-night series.
Cinemax is filling out the cast of its late-night series Chemistry, casting four roles for the comedy series.
Written and co-executive produced by Richard Christian Matheson and Norman Steinberg, the 13-episode series revolves around Liz (Ana Alexander, Femme Fatales) and Michael (Jonathan Chase, Veronica Mars) a couple with an intense physical relationship.
Ragan Brooks (Desperate Housewives) has been cast as Jocelyn, Michael's Martha Stewart-like fiancé who happens to be the daughter of Michael's boss, Arthur.
Eric Pierpoint (Parks and Recreation) will play Arthur, the founding partner at the law firm where Michael works, while Jeremy Kent Jackson (Without a Trace) will play Michael's supervisor.
In addition, Asante Jones (Harry's Law) will play Preston, a police officer who is partners with Liz.
CAA co-founder Bill Haber and Jeff Hayes will exec produce the series.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!