Cinemax Adds Four to Comedy 'Chemistry' (Exclusive)
Ragan Brooks, Eric Pierpoint, Jeremy Kent Jackson and Asante Jones join the cast of the late-night series.
Cinemax is filling out the cast of its late-night series Chemistry, casting four roles for the comedy series.
Written and co-executive produced by Richard Christian Matheson and Norman Steinberg, the 13-episode series revolves around Liz (Ana Alexander, Femme Fatales) and Michael (Jonathan Chase, Veronica Mars) a couple with an intense physical relationship.
Ragan Brooks (Desperate Housewives) has been cast as Jocelyn, Michael's Martha Stewart-like fiancé who happens to be the daughter of Michael's boss, Arthur.
Eric Pierpoint (Parks and Recreation) will play Arthur, the founding partner at the law firm where Michael works, while Jeremy Kent Jackson (Without a Trace) will play Michael's supervisor.
In addition, Asante Jones (Harry's Law) will play Preston, a police officer who is partners with Liz.
CAA co-founder Bill Haber and Jeff Hayes will exec produce the series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws