Cinemax Adds Four to Comedy 'Chemistry' (Exclusive)
Ragan Brooks, Eric Pierpoint, Jeremy Kent Jackson and Asante Jones join the cast of the late-night series.
Cinemax is filling out the cast of its late-night series Chemistry, casting four roles for the comedy series.
Written and co-executive produced by Richard Christian Matheson and Norman Steinberg, the 13-episode series revolves around Liz (Ana Alexander, Femme Fatales) and Michael (Jonathan Chase, Veronica Mars) a couple with an intense physical relationship.
Ragan Brooks (Desperate Housewives) has been cast as Jocelyn, Michael's Martha Stewart-like fiancé who happens to be the daughter of Michael's boss, Arthur.
Eric Pierpoint (Parks and Recreation) will play Arthur, the founding partner at the law firm where Michael works, while Jeremy Kent Jackson (Without a Trace) will play Michael's supervisor.
In addition, Asante Jones (Harry's Law) will play Preston, a police officer who is partners with Liz.
CAA co-founder Bill Haber and Jeff Hayes will exec produce the series.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)