Cinram Inks Supply Deal With Relativity Media
Canadian multimedia producer maker to supply DVDs and Blu-ray products for indie film studio.
TORONTO – With Limitless in theaters and a slew of other movies in the pipeline, Relativity Media has turned to Cinram International Income Fund to replicate its DVD and Blu-ray products.
The multi-year deal comes as Toronto-based Cinram faces stiff competition from Technicolor and other international replicators for Hollywood studio business.
"Even as we direct resources to providing new digital services, this new relationship signifies there still is a demand for traditional services in the supply chain,” Cinram CEO Steve Brown, said.
The Relativity Media deal also follows Cinram renewing its North American supply deal with 20th Century Fox, and Warner Bros. returning to the Canadian multimedia product maker for German and Austrian DVD distribution.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR