Now That Citigroup Has Taken Over EMI, What's Next?
10:32 PM PST 2/1/2011 by Ed Christman
Billboard's senior correspondent breaks down Tuesday's acquisition of debt-straddled EMI and looks ahead to its future.
Citigroup's earlier-than-expected takeover of EMI Group and its recapitalization of the company's balance sheet effectively presses the fast-forward button on a resolution of the major label group's fate.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile