Citigroup Takes Over EMI From Terra Firma
10:10 AM PST 2/1/2011 by Billboard Staff
In acquiring EMI, Citigroup reduces the company's debt by 65%; management remains the same.
Citigroup has acquired EMI Group and has recapitalized the major label group in a debt-for-equity swap, the two sides announced Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile