CJ CGV expands to Wuhan
Korean exhibitor opens first China venue outside Shanghai
SEOUL -- CJ CGV, Korea’s largest multiplex chain, will open the company’s third branch in Wuhan, China’s seventh largest, on Thursday.
With six screens and 940 seats, the theater offers 3-D screens and a multi-purpose dining lounge. CJ CGV operates two other branches in China, both in Shanghai. The company plans on expanding to up to 30 branches in the next five years in China.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR