Claire Freeland Bolts To Rogers Media TV
Rogers Media gets new director of TV development as Claire Freeland comes over from Corus Entertainment.
TORONTO – Canadian broadcaster Rogers Media Television has named Claire Freeland as its new director of development and production.
Freeland, most recently director of original programming at rival Corus Entertainment, replaces Patrice Baillargeon.
Freeland will oversee original Canadian indie program commissions at the Toronto-based broadcaster, reporting to Malcolm Dunlop, executive vp of programming.
While at Corus, Freeland’s programming credits were mostly reality series for the W Network, CMT Canada, Cosmo TV, YTV, and Oprah Winfrey Network Canada.
Rogers’ TV properties include five Citytv local TV stations and another five OMNI-branded multicultural TV stations.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!