Clark Gable's Grandson Arrested for Allegedly Pointing Laser at LAPD Helicopter
He's being held in jail on $60,000 bail.
Clark Gable's grandson, Clark Gable III, was arrested Thursday night for allegedly shining a laser at an LAPD helicopter.
A rep for the Los Angeles Police Department had no further details when contacted by The Hollywood Reporter, but according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site, he was arrested at 10:15 p.m. and booked at 4:15 a.m. He's bend held in West Hollywood on $60,000 bail.
He was charged with a felony.
Gable's family tells TMZ.com the aspiring reality star was trying to point the laser at the Hollywood sign, not the helicopter.
This isn't Gable's first arrest. He was stabbed at a party in 2009 in Calabasas.
The legendary actor Clark Gable, most known for playing Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind, died in 1960. He won an Oscar for It Happened Last Night, and was nominated for Gone With the Wind and Mutiny on the Bounty.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills