Clark Gable's Grandson Arrested for Allegedly Pointing Laser at LAPD Helicopter
He's being held in jail on $60,000 bail.
Clark Gable's grandson, Clark Gable III, was arrested Thursday night for allegedly shining a laser at an LAPD helicopter.
A rep for the Los Angeles Police Department had no further details when contacted by The Hollywood Reporter, but according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site, he was arrested at 10:15 p.m. and booked at 4:15 a.m. He's bend held in West Hollywood on $60,000 bail.
He was charged with a felony.
Gable's family tells TMZ.com the aspiring reality star was trying to point the laser at the Hollywood sign, not the helicopter.
This isn't Gable's first arrest. He was stabbed at a party in 2009 in Calabasas.
The legendary actor Clark Gable, most known for playing Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind, died in 1960. He won an Oscar for It Happened Last Night, and was nominated for Gone With the Wind and Mutiny on the Bounty.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche