United Online, the Parent Company of Classmates.com, Launches MemoryLane.com
Wednesday's kick-off showcased some of the $8 million worth of entertainment content dating back to the 1940s, with highlights of Johnny Carson's TV career to be featured soon.
As the parent company of Classmates.com -- which 57 million Americans have used to reconnect with their school chums -- United Online knows how to turn nostalgia into a profitable business. They're hoping they'll do it again with MemoryLane.com, which launched Wednesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR