Clearlake Capital Group Invests in 3D Developer 3ality Digital
3:56 PM PDT 4/12/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The company has acquired the majority of preferred stock of the Burbank-based tech business and will own most of the voting shares.
LAS VEGAS — Clearlake Capital Group had made a majority investment in Burbank-headquartered 3D technology developer and provider 3ality Digital.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile