Cleve Keller Named Development Chief at Shine America's Ardaban
She'll oversee development efforts for the company's new imprint.
Cleve Keller has been tapped chief development officer at Shine America's newest shingle, Ardaban.
The executive behind formats including Rocco's Dinner Party and No Kitchen Required, will oversee development efforts for the company, whose output will be exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International.
"Cleve is hands down one of the most creative people in our industry and we are thrilled to have her joining the Ardaban team,” Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior said in a statement announcing the news. “The industry is in desperate need of original/crisp ideas and our goal is to establish Ardaban as an ideation engine that powers the entire globe.”
Said Keller: "Right now, with the explosion of networks around the world, it is the single best time in the history of our industry to create and sell global formats. I feel like I'm joining the perfect team at the perfect time."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!