Clifton Collins joins NBC's 'The Event'
Actor played a Romulan villain in 'Star Trek'
"Star Trek" actor Clifton Collins has joined the cast of NBC's highly-anticipated fall drama series "The Event." (Click here to see the trailer.)
Collins will play Thomas, a key player in the show's secret conspiracy who will come into conflict with the president of the United States (played by Blair Underwood).
The actor has made a slew of guest appearances in TV shows over the years, plus appeared in movies such as "Traffic," "Capote," "Crank: High Voltage," in addition to "Star Trek," where he played a Romulan villain.
NBC has kept details about "The Event" under wraps, though the network plans to follow in the footsteps of ABC's "Lost" and screen the entire pilot at Comic-Con next week. "The Event" will debut on NBC on Monday, Sept. 20.
Collins is repped by Kim Callahan at Affirmative Entertainment and attorney David Krintzman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR