Clint and Dina Eastwood Separate After 17 Years of Marriage (Report)
The couple, who wed in 1996, are said to be living apart.
Clint and Dina Eastwood have separated, according to multiple reports. The couple wed in 1996.
Dina confirmed the news to US Weekly on Thursday. The celebrity magazine stated that the couple had been living apart "for some time."
Dina, a former TV anchor, is the star of the E! reality show Mrs. Eastwood & Company. The show, which was billed as a Kardashian-style program, featured little of the Dirty Harry actor and director. It premiered last May.
Clint Eastwood is in talks to direct American Sniper, a film adapted from the autobiography of a Navy SEAL, THR reported earlier this month.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR