Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams Baseball Drama to Hit Theaters Sept. 28
Eastwood stars as an ailing scout that takes his daughter on one last recruiting trip in this father-daughter tale, titled "Trouble With the Curve."
Warner Bros. will release the Clint Eastwood-Amy Adams starrer, Trouble with the Curve, on Sept. 28.
Eastwood's longtime producing partner Robert Lorenz is directing the tentatively titled film, about an ailing baseball scout who takes his daughter on one last recruiting trip. Randy Brown penned the screenplay.
Already set to open that weekend is Sony's sci-fi action pic Looper, Universal thriller Savages, from Oliver Stone, and Fox drama Won't Back Down, starring Viola Davis and Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Warners also announced it is opening Arctic 3D on April 20 in IMAX theaters.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!