Clint Eastwood's 'Trouble With the Curve' Release Moved Up
The baseball drama marks Eastwood first acting gig since "Gran Torino" in 2008; he stars opposite Amy Adams and Justin Timberlake.
Warner Bros. is moving up director Robert Lorenz's Trouble With the Curve baseball pic by one week, from Sept. 28 to Sept. 21.
The father-daughter sports drama stars Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams and marks Eastwood's first acting role since his acclaimed performance in the Gran Torino in 2008. It's also the first film he's starred in that he hasn't directed since In the Line of Fire.
Lorenz is Eastwood's longtime producing partner. Trouble With the Curve -- positioned to take advantage of baseball playoffs -- marks Lorenz's feature directorial debut.
Trouble With the Curve also stars Justin Timberlake, Matthew Lillard, John Goodman and Joe Massingill.
Written by Randy Brown, Trouble With the Curve stars Eastwood as an Atlanta Braves baseball scout who brings his daughter (Adams) on his final trip to woo a younger player (Massingill). The situation becomes complicated when he and his daughter encounter a rival scout (Timberlake).
Eastwood and Lorenz produced the film.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR