Clint Eastwood's Wife Files for Legal Separation (Report)
Dina Eastwood is seeking spousal support and physical custody of the couple's 16-year-old daughter, according to a court filing.
Clint Eastwood's wife, Dina, has filed for legal separation from the legendary actor/director, according to a report.
After multiple media outlets said that the couple were living apart and planning to separate, Dina, 48, filed court documents Monday in Monterey County Superior Court, making it official. In her petition, she seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple's 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, whose legal custody would be shared by both parents, the Monterey County Herald reports.
The document also reveals that the couple, married since 1996, have a prenuptial agreement. Dina's petition can be amended pursuant to this and once the extent of community and separate property is determined, according to the Herald.
The couple had been living apart "for some time," Dina confirmed to US Weekly in August.
Clint, 83, was married once before, to Maggie Johnson, from 1953 to 1984.
Dina, a former TV anchor, is the star of the E! reality show Mrs. Eastwood & Company, a Kardashian-style program that premiered last May.
Clint is directing the movie adaptation of the Broadway musical Jersey Boys for Warner Bros.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)