Inside the Love Affair Between Hollywood and the Presidency
(Left) Lyndon Johnson: Suffering from Kennedy envy, President Johnson was delighted when he got his own campaign tune thanks to Carol Channing, who sang "Hello, Lyndon!" to the tune of "Hello, Dolly!" at the 1964 Democratic convention. To thank her, in 1967 he invited her to perform at the White House, where the two took a turn on the dance floor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR