Inside the Love Affair Between Hollywood and the Presidency
Sammy Davis Jr. -- whom Sinatra removed from the list of performers at Kennedy's inauguration because of Davis' interracial marriage to actress May Britt -- threw his support behind Nixon in 1972, spontaneously hugging him at a youth rally shortly after the president was nominated for re-election.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR