Ellen DeGeneres, Matthew McConaughey, Miranda Lambert to Appear at CMT's Artists of the Year Awards
Hank Williams Jr., Gavin DeGraw and Jeff Gordon also are set for the event, which will honor Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney and Brad Paisley.
Ellen DeGeneres, Matthew McConaughey and Miranda Lambert are among the celebrities who are set to appear at the 2011 CMT Artists of the Year ceremony.
The Rob Lowe-hosted show also will feature performances and appearances by the All-American Rejects, the Avett Brothers, Gavin DeGraw, NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon, Top Chef winner Stephanie Izard, Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger, New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton, Lionel Richie, Joe Walsh of the Eagles and Hank Williams Jr.
As previously announced, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney and Brad Paisley have been chosen as this year's honorees.
The show, which will be taped at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, will air as a 90-minute special at 9 p.m. Dec. 13. At the event, attendees will be treated to food prepared by Izard.
The show is executive produced by Rac Clark and CMT's John Hamlin and Margaret Comeaux.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR