CNN Hires Camille Grammer for Oscar Coverage
CNN has hired Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer as a celebrity and fashion commentator for its 2011 Oscar coverage.
Grammer, the ex-wife of Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, will be part of Showbiz Tonight's red carpet team for the Showbiz Tonight: Road to Gold special airing Sunday, Feb. 27.
CNN Entertainment and Showbiz Tonight senior executive producer Dave Levine said in a statement, "We can't wait to get Camille's unabashed take on Hollywood's biggest night. She will be perfect for Showbiz Tonight."
Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph and syndicated radio host Carlos Diaz are also part of the Showbiz Tonight Oscar team along with hosts AJ Hammer and Brooke Anderson.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR