CNN International Names Ellana Lee as Vice President of Asia
The former managing editor will oversee the channel's operations throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
HONG KONG –- CNN International Asia Pacific announced that managing editor Ellana Lee has been promoted to vice president of Asia, to oversee the channel’s operations in the Asian Pacific region, the company said Monday.
Lee’s new role will see her managing all of CNN’s Asia-Pacific operations, including on-air, online news and feature programming in Asia.
As managing editor, she supervised correspondents and news teams across nine Asia Pacific editorial operations, launched a new Asia Primetime programming line-up, new Hong Kong-based programs News Stream and World Business Today, and four weeks of extended regional coverage in Malaysia, South Korea, Japan and Indonesia.
“Asia Pacific is a remarkable and dynamic region and I look forward to working alongside our fantastic team of talented producers and correspondents to further strengthen our Asian editorial coverage for millions of viewers worldwide,” Lee said in a statement.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR