CNN International Names Ellana Lee as Vice President of Asia
1:10 AM PDT 6/13/2011 by Karen Chu
The former managing editor will oversee the channel's operations throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
HONG KONG –- CNN International Asia Pacific announced that managing editor Ellana Lee has been promoted to vice president of Asia, to oversee the channel’s operations in the Asian Pacific region, the company said Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile