CNN’s 'Parker Spitzer' Goes Live in Effort to Boost Ratings
5:07 AM PST 1/11/2011 by Georg Szalai
Network head Ken Jautz implemented the change, according to a report, as talk continues that co-host Kathleen Parker could be replaced.
NEW YORK - CNN has decided to air 8pm discussion show Parker Spitzer live after previously taping the week-day show, the New York Post reported Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile