CNN's Erin Burnett Pregnant With First Child
The 'OutFront' host is expecting her first child with her Citigroup husband.
CNN anchor Erin Burnett is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirms to THR.
The baby will be the first for Burnett, 36, and her husband, David Rubulotta, 42, a managing director at Citigroup. They were married in December, and the baby is due in November.
Burnett and Rubulotta reportedly met on a blind date more than eight years ago and revealed their engagement in September 2011.
Burnett has hosted Erin Burnett OutFront, which airs weeknights at 7 on CNN, since October 2011.
Before joining the Time Warner news network, she worked at CNBC, where she anchored Street Signs and co-anchored Squawk on the Street.
Burnett started out working in the same profession as her husband as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs. She also had a stint as vp at Citigroup.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR