CNN's Erin Burnett Welcomes a Baby Boy
The anchor gave birth to her first child with husband David Rubulotta on Friday.
CNN anchor Erin Burnett is a new mom.
The Erin Burnett Out Front host, 37, welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband David Rubulotta on Friday. Burnett told People that the baby is "healthy."
"Seeing him for the first time was the most awe-inspiring, joyful moment of our lives," she said.
Burnett married Rubulotta, a managing director at Citigroup, in December at New York's City Hall. She announced her pregnancy in June.
Burnett has hosted her CNN primetime show since October 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR