CNN's Erin Burnett Welcomes a Baby Boy
The anchor gave birth to her first child with husband David Rubulotta on Friday.
CNN anchor Erin Burnett is a new mom.
The Erin Burnett Out Front host, 37, welcomed her first child, a boy, with husband David Rubulotta on Friday. Burnett told People that the baby is "healthy."
"Seeing him for the first time was the most awe-inspiring, joyful moment of our lives," she said.
Burnett married Rubulotta, a managing director at Citigroup, in December at New York's City Hall. She announced her pregnancy in June.
Burnett has hosted her CNN primetime show since October 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR