CNN's John King, Dana Bash Separate After Four Years of Marriage
The host and senior congressional correspondent confirmed their split after living apart for the past few months.
Top CNN reporters John King and Dana Bash have separated, the Washington Post first reported. A CNN source confirmed the news to The Hollywood Reporter.
A friend of the now-former couple confirmed the news of the split, relaying that they had been living in separate homes over the past couple of months. King, the host of the nightly news show that bears his name, and Bash, the network's senior congressional correspondent, were married in 2007; Bash gave birth to their first child, a boy named Jonah Frank, last June.
King has two children from a previous marriage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR