CNN's John King, Dana Bash Separate After Four Years of Marriage
The host and senior congressional correspondent confirmed their split after living apart for the past few months.
Top CNN reporters John King and Dana Bash have separated, the Washington Post first reported. A CNN source confirmed the news to The Hollywood Reporter.
A friend of the now-former couple confirmed the news of the split, relaying that they had been living in separate homes over the past couple of months. King, the host of the nightly news show that bears his name, and Bash, the network's senior congressional correspondent, were married in 2007; Bash gave birth to their first child, a boy named Jonah Frank, last June.
King has two children from a previous marriage.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'