Coachella Announces 2013 Dates, Advance Ticket Sales
The Indio, Calif., music and arts festival will return for two weekends following this year's double sell-out.
After teasing on its website that it would have news at 10 a.m. on Monday, Coachella Music and Arts Festival confirmed the already presumed: It will duplicate its two-weekend run again in 2013.
Goldenvoice promoters have set the dates for the weekends of April 12-14 and 19-21, bringing the show back to the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif., for the fourteenth time. The news comes just a month after the inaugural double run, which saw both weekends sell out in little over an hour.
No acts were announced, but advance ticket sales start Thursday, May 17 at 10 a.m.. They will be available for just over a week, with the pre-sale ending the following Thursday at 10 p.m. Tickets cost $349, and the pre-sale is the only opportunity for guests to use the installment purchase plans.
The remaining tickets won't go on sale until 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)