Coachella 2013: The Stone Roses, Blur, Phoenix, and Red Hot Chili Peppers to Headline
Other performers slated to play include The Postal Service, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse and Vampire Weekend.
The speculation is over. The lineup for Coachella 2013 has officially been revealed, via the annual music and art festival’s Facebook page and Twitter account.
Headliners include The Stone Roses, Blur, Phoenix, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Other performers include the recently reunited The Postal Service, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, Lou Reed, Jurassic 5, Sigur Ros, the XX, New Order, Hot Chip, Grizzly Bear, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Vampire Weekend and Wu-Tang Clan.
The festival is set to take place over two weekends, April 12-14 and 19-21, at Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, California. Tickets go on sale Jan. 29 at 10 a.m. PST.
Click on the image below to view a larger version.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche