Coachella 2013: The Stone Roses, Blur, Phoenix, and Red Hot Chili Peppers to Headline
Other performers slated to play include The Postal Service, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse and Vampire Weekend.
The speculation is over. The lineup for Coachella 2013 has officially been revealed, via the annual music and art festival’s Facebook page and Twitter account.
Headliners include The Stone Roses, Blur, Phoenix, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Other performers include the recently reunited The Postal Service, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, Lou Reed, Jurassic 5, Sigur Ros, the XX, New Order, Hot Chip, Grizzly Bear, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Vampire Weekend and Wu-Tang Clan.
The festival is set to take place over two weekends, April 12-14 and 19-21, at Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, California. Tickets go on sale Jan. 29 at 10 a.m. PST.
Click on the image below to view a larger version.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR