Black Keys, Radiohead, Dr. Dre to Headline Coachella 2012
The lineup was posted on the music festival’s official Facebook page Monday, Jan. 9 and includes Swedish House Mafia, Bon Iver, Feist, Girl Talk, Arctic Monkeys, Afrojack and many more.
Dust off your dancing shoes, Coachella fans, because the annual music and arts festival is right around the corner.
The lineup for Coachella 2012 was revealed on Monday, Jan. 9 via the music festival’s official Facebook page and features the Black Keys, Radiohead, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg among the headliners. Set to begin on Friday, April 13, the annual Indio, CA festival will also feature performances by Swedish House Mafia, Arctic Monkeys, Explosions in the Sky, Afrojack, Frank Ocean, Bon Iver, the Shins, David Guetta, Feist, Florence and the Machine, La Roux, the Weeknd, Girl Talk, Calvin Harris and many more.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Friday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. PT on Coachella.com. Shows are scheduled for April 13-15 and 20-22.
See the official poster below for the complete lineup.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR