'How I Met Your Mother' Star Cobie Smulders Marries Taran Killam of 'SNL'
The pair tied the knot in Solvang, Calif., on Saturday.
Cobie Smulders is off the market: the actress, who plays Robin on CBS' How I Met Your Mother, married Saturday Night Live's Taran Killam on Saturday, People.com reports.
Smulders and Killam, who have a 3-year-old daughter, Shaelyn Cado, tied the knot at the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort in Solvang, Calif. The pair had been engaged since January 2009.
Reps for the couple did not immediately respond to THR's requests for comment.
Smulders has starred on How I Met Your Mother since the comedy's beginning, in 2005, and has recently been seen on the big screen with a supporting role in this summer's The Avengers. And as THR previously reported, she's in negotiations to join Vince Vaughn in Starbuck, DreamWorks’ English-language remake of the French-Canadian comedy.
Killam, meanwhile, is a rising star on SNL, and following the high-profile departures of Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg, could grab more of the spotlight this season. (See: backstage video of his spot-on impersonation of singer Robyn here.)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR