Coldplay to Debut Two New Songs on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
The performances will air during Wednesday's telecast of the late-night ABC talk show.
Coldplay will debut two new songs on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live!
The British band, who will be performing a sold-out Grammy Foundation concert at UCLA on Wednesday, will perform thier latest tracks for the first time for American TV, marking their U.S. network television debut on the late-night show. The songs will air during Wednesday's Jimmy Kimmel Live!, which begins airing on ABC at midnight.
On Friday, Coldplay will headline Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival held in Grant Park, with a live stream of the band's performance available for viewers. Later this year, Coldplay is set to perform at Austin CIty Limits on Sept. 23, iHeart Radio Music Festival on Sept. 24, Midtown Music on Oct. 1 and Rock in Rio.
The band's latest EP features "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" along with two new songs "Major MInus" and "Moving to Mars."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR