Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO To Perform at MTV Europe Music Awards
All three bands are nominated in this year's lineup, with awards handed out in Belfast on Nov. 6.
LONDON - Coldplay, Jessie J and Los Angeles-based duo LMFAO will perform at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards in front of fans in Northern Ireland on Nov. 6.
Fresh from the release of their latest album Mylo Xyloto, Coldplay are expected to play one of their new tracks, while Jessie J, the British artist who has racked up number one hits in 18 markets will play the EMAs for the first time.
"I can’t quite believe I’m nominated for three awards. It’s like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor,” said Jessie J.
LMFAO, whose ubiquitous “Party Rock Anthem” has dominated the number one spot on the iTunes chart in 19 countries, will also make their EMA debut.
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers have also been announced in the performing lineup in Belfast. This year's awards will be hosted by Selena Gomez.
Lady Gaga leads the pack of EMA nominees with six noms, with Katy Perry and Bruno Mars following closely behind with four nominations. Adele, Justin Bieber and Thirty Seconds To Mars are each up for three awards. Other EMA nominees include Foo Fighters, Snoop Dogg, My Chemical Romance, Jennifer Lopez, LMFAO, Jessie J, Beyoncé, Coldplay, Eminem, Arcade Fire, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Far East Movement, Kanye West, Linkin Park, Wiz Khalifa and Kings of Leon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!