Columbia Pictures Promotes Sam Dickerman to Exec VP Production
The executive, who has been senior vp since 2005, was the studio's point person on "Battle Los Angeles" and is working on the upcoming "Total Recall" remake.
Columbia Pictures has upped Sam Dickerman to executive vp production.
His previous post was that of senior vp.
Dickerman joined the studio in 2005, making his mark overseeing comedies, particularly Adam Sandler funny pics ranging from Click to the recent Just Go With It.
He oversaw Battle Los Angeles and is working on I Hate You Dad, starring Sandler; the Total Recall remake; and the Kevin James comedy Here Comes the Boom.
"Sam’s contributions to our success the last several years have been exceptional and this promotion is richly deserved," said Columbia president Doug Belgrad.
Before joining Columbia, Dickerman acted as president of Radiant Prods., the production shingle of Wolfgang Petersen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR