Comcast Adding Broadcast TV Shows to On-Demand Offer
By adding series from ABC and Fox, the cable giant says it will be the first pay TV provider to offer current shows from all four major networks.
NEW YORK - Comcast Corp. said Wednesday it is adding current TV shows from ABC and Fox to its on demand service as of Thursday, making the cable giant the only pay TV provider to offer current series from all four major broadcast networks in that form.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR