Comcast CEO Brian Roberts Calls Netflix Streaming Service a Positive
“What used to be called "reruns" on television is now called Netflix,” he says and talks about how NBC executives came up with the idea to do away with the peacock in NBCUniversal’s corporate logo.
NEW YORK – Comcast chairman and CEO Brian Roberts sees Netflix’s content deals for its streaming video service as a positive for his company’s NBCUniversal that is not hurting Comcast’s core cable business, he told the Wall Street Journal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR