Comcast CEO Brian Roberts Earned $29.1 Million in 2012
NBCUniversal president and CEO Stephen Burke, meanwhile, earned $26.3 million in 2012.
Comcast chairman and CEO Brian Roberts earned $29.1 million in total compensation in 2012, up from $26.9 million, Comcast said in a filing Friday.
Vice chairman and CFO Michael Angelakis was paid $23.2 million, up from $21.9 million, while Steve Burke, president and CEO of NBCUniversal, earned $26.3 million, up from $23.7 million.
Neil Smit, president and CEO of Comcast Cable Communications, earned $18.3 million in 2012, down from $18.5 million.
David Cohen, Comcast executive vp, earned $15.9 million, up from $15.1 million.
Comcast shares rose 61 percent in 2012. On Friday, they fell 56 cents to $41.56.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'