Comcast Hires Top Executive of Cable Trade Group
Kyle McSlarrow, currently the CEO of industry association NCTA, will fill the position of president, Comcast/NBCUniversal, Washington, D.C where he will lead the firm's public policy efforts, among other things.
NEW YORK - Comcast Corp. said Wednesday that Kyle McSlarrow, one of the cable industry's top representatives in Washington, will join the company in early April as president, Comcast/NBCUniversal, Washington, D.C. The move adds an experienced Washington insider to run the company's public policy operation in the capital.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR