Comcast Unveils New NBC Universal Management Structure
As expected, Robert Greenblatt will oversee NBC's entertainment programming, Ted Harbert will take over the business side of the network, and Bonnie Hammer and Lauren Zalaznick will expand their portfolios.
NEW YORK -- After much chatter, cable giant Comcast Corp. on Thursday unveiled its new management structure for NBC Universal, which it is planning to acquire, with the new setup ensuring continuity in the film and cable networks businesses, while bringing key changes at the NBC network.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR