Emmys: The Comedy Actress Roundtable (Video)
Emmy's funniest contenders reveal their big breaks, parenthood fears and why it's "so boring" to ever ask a question about women and comedy.
The topic of parenthood was bound to come up at this year's Emmy Comedy Actress Roundtable. Jenna Fischer (The Office), pregnant with her first child, openly solicited the advice of her peers on work-family balance. (Modern Family's Julie Bowen's advice? "Lower your standards.")
But the chatter also leaned heavily toward their craft -- though Parks and Recreation's Amy Poehler was quite firm that there was no need to even question the state of women and comedy -- and how the rest of the panelists, The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco, Desperate Housewives' Teri Hatcher and Glee's Lea Michele, each embraces and laughs at the absurd demands of the television comedy actress.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR