Comedy Central Renews 'Workaholics' for Third Season
The single-camera comedy stars Blake Anderson, Adam Devine and Anders Holm.
Comedy Central has given the go-ahead on a third season of the workplace comedy Workaholics.
Workaholics stars Blake Anderson, Adam Devine and Anders Holm, who are all set to return next year for new episodes. Director Kyle Newacheck will also be back.
“It’s such an honor to be able to keep ‘Workaholics’ going,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. “We feel like the show is one, big public service announcement, teaching the youth of America how to engage with the workplace.”
In its second season, Workaholics has averaged 2.1 million total viewers per week and the first five episodes of the season have posted a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49, up 35 percent from the first season.
Workaholics is a single-camera comedy that follows three friends who work together as telemarketers in a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. job and live together.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR