Comedy Central Renews 'Workaholics' for Third Season
The single-camera comedy stars Blake Anderson, Adam Devine and Anders Holm.
Comedy Central has given the go-ahead on a third season of the workplace comedy Workaholics.
Workaholics stars Blake Anderson, Adam Devine and Anders Holm, who are all set to return next year for new episodes. Director Kyle Newacheck will also be back.
“It’s such an honor to be able to keep ‘Workaholics’ going,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central. “We feel like the show is one, big public service announcement, teaching the youth of America how to engage with the workplace.”
In its second season, Workaholics has averaged 2.1 million total viewers per week and the first five episodes of the season have posted a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49, up 35 percent from the first season.
Workaholics is a single-camera comedy that follows three friends who work together as telemarketers in a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. job and live together.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott